I just wanted to say thanks to you and your fabulous crew for the great work yesterday. I had no idea what a huge undertaking this would be and the crew really got me through it with their upbeat, positive attitude. You all are truly professionals... Sarah Lurie - FounderIron Core Kettlebell Strength and Conditioning
The bottom line is that you must see it to believe it and these video clip do a great job. We were so pleased with working working with you and Groovy Like a Movie. Juan EnriquezPlatoLED Systems
We are so impressed I can't even tell you. It's been a long time since a company wow'ed me like you guys have. Lisa Druxman, M.A. - Chief Founding MotherStroller Strides
Groovy Like a Movie believes that high ethical standards are the foundation for a strong business. It is our policy that all employees shall conduct their professional lives in accordance with the company’s core value statements
- Tell the truth.
- Recognize that every team member has the ability to contribute.
- Treat every client, coworker, and independent contractor with dignity and respect.
- Admit and take ownership of mistakes.
- Correct mistakes, offer assistance.
- If it needs to be done, do it.
- Give back to the community.
- Be a lifelong learner.
- Practice transparency and openness.
- Provide the best production value for the budget.
- Accept and provide candid feedback.